Summer is almost here. And this definitely calls for some ice-cream!
Today, we’ll be bringing you yet another easy-peasy ice-cream recipe that you can create from the comfort of your home. The best part? You don’t even need an ice cream maker for it.
Follow this super easy and delicious ice cream recipe that needs no ice cream maker. And you only need just 6 ingredients to get started.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup guava roughly chopped or blended (depends if you need it chunky or smooth)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Green food coloring 1/8 Tsp
Ice cream base:
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- Blend or chop Guava
- Add the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and once melted add in chopped Guava and sugar
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated
- Lastly, add in food coloring and squeeze in the lemon juice
- Allow to cool completely, it’s better to refrigerate for 5-10 minutes after the mixture has cooled
Ice Cream Base:
- Whip the condensed milk and cream together until very thick, frothy and has doubled in size
- Then fold in cooled guava purée
- Mix the mixture well
- Lastly, pour the mixture into airtight containers and freeze overnight.
Enjoy your delicious homemade ice-cream the next day!
Source: Pro Pakistani