In the mood for something positively divine, tasty, and guaranteed to take care of your sweet tooth? Then this cheesecake recipe is going to make you very happy indeed.
This light and creamy delicacy feature a delicious custard with a light and crumbly crust topping and the best part? If ovens aren’t your thing, then this recipe is perfect for you.
Follow this easy step-by-step recipe below to recreate this divine treat!
- 1 1/2 cups plain Mary/Plain Biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 can cherry/strawberry/blueberry pie filling.
In a small bowl, stir together the biscuit crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of a springform pan. Chill until firm
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into chilled crust, and top with pie filling of your choice.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.
Note: You may also replace the pie filling with a cup of chocolate ganache.